- Before a parent can log in to their account, he/she must have an account in IclassPro, our web-based class management software. If you have registered in person or online anytime after November 2010 you have an account with us. If you do not remember the email you provided at the time of registration please contact our office at 604-528-9988 for assistance DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- If you are new to Kerrigan Gymnastics Academy or have been a member prior to November 2010 you can create a new account by clicking the “Create Account” icon above.
- To enter your account, click on the ‘Login‘ icon above or at the top of every page of this website .
- Enter the email you provided at the time of registration either online or in person, and your password.
- If you do not know your password, you will need to click on “Forgot Password” ( see screen shot ) enter your email address attached to the IclassPro account and click the “Reset” button. A temporary password will be email to you, make sure this email is not in your junk mailbox. Enter the Parent Portal again and type your email and temporary password and click the “login” icon, you will be entered into your account.
- Once in your account you can make registration requests into classes, camps and events. Request a trial class or makeup class. You can check for fees owed or fees already paid. View a full ledger statement. You can also make payments through the Portal and set up your Visa or Mastercard to make auto payments.
- Only those that receive an enrolment notification via email are registered and enrolled. If you have not received an enrolment notification email check your junk mailbox or contact us for assistance.
If you ever need help with your account or logging in to the Parent Portal, please contact us.